Keeping you connected when you are away from the office and/or replacing your desk phone entirely… Use Unified Communications (UC) and free yourself to work from where you want to work. Make and receive business calls from your smartphone or desktop/laptop with just a click using the smplVoice MaX UC app.
smplVoice MaX UC
It’s no longer enough to have a business communications system only for voice calls from a desk phone. Modern businesses need to communicate over multiple channels – voice, video, email and chat/SMS messaging. And they need them to be integrated and accessible anytime and from any device – desktop PC, laptop or smartphone. That’s a tall order, but one that’s made easy with our cloud-based Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution. We take care of the details for you.
Empower Your Always-On Workforce
- Unify Your Communications – Integrate voice, video, presence, instant messaging and email into a single platform with MaX UC for desktop and mobile devices.
- Enable Employees Wherever They Are – Supporting a distributed workforce is easy with our cloud based platform. Employees can connect wherever they are with any Internet-enabled device.
- Bring Your Own Devices – With smplVoice, your employees can use their own desktop PCs, smartphones, tablets, laptops or other mobile devices to access our cloud-based solution.
- Uninterrupted Access – Access all the capabilities of our smplVoice platform anywhere, anytime. In the event of a power outage or natural disaster, calls can be automatically forwarded to any phone.
- Extend the Office Phone – Twin your office phone features like dialing plans, outgoing caller ID and ACD hunt groups on smartphones, tablets, laptops or other mobile devices.
- Manage Your UC Experience – Easily manage business telephony features, call routing, contacts, messages, user profiles and more with our intuitive Unified Communications interface.
Need a custom voice solution?
Powered by smplsolutions
Founded in 1996, smplsolutions® has focused on excellence as a data networking and communications technology company by providing its customers with expert advice, problem-solving resources, creative engineering, and high-quality professional services. The company serves as a one-stop shop for network security, computer networking, hosted PBX, cloud solutions, data backup, disaster recovery, video surveillance, fiber, and cabling necessities. Our highly trained technicians, The Tech Team are your team of networking and communications experts.
Some kind words from our clients
Rosella LocatelliCMO - Ferrari of Beverly Hills
“Your company provides quality solutions quickly, which has helped our locations communicate and run smoothly. Thank you for your qualitative services.”
Robert MaslacCEO - Risk Management Group
“The Tech Team™ is a great group of people. They are patient and they are very helpful. Over the last decade, they have really become a part of the Risk Management Group Family.”
Kathy LammThe Lamm Agency | Farmers Insurance
“I've spoken to nearly all your team members and everyone is very professional and helpful. I appreciate all the ongoing support and look forward to expanding your services as our business grows.”
Donna BawolskiHR Manager | Bandai America
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the assistance you and your staff have provided to me over the past 2 and 1/2 years. Everyone at smplsolutions has been and continues to be helpful and prompt..”
Tami WilliamsVP, Distributor Sales & Marketing | Williams Furnace Company
“Toshiba’s IPedge is a reliable, high-quality IP business telephone system that is affordable, feature- rich and empowers us to provide a higher level of customer service. Toshiba and smplsolutions have exceeded our expectations”
Steve7 For All Mankind
“We appreciate the friendly and willing help we've received from your team over the years and we're glad we signed up for the full smplsolutions package. The support has been great.”